Interscholastic Athletics Registration
Athletics registration will open no earlier than 30 days prior to the season start date.
Syosset Schools is using an online registration system through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
FamilyID will open 30 days prior to the start of the season. You must have an updated physical form dated within one year to the start of the sport season that your child is trying out for. The physical must be on the NYS School Health Form:
It must be stamped and signed by your physician. The form can be uploaded to your FamilyID account, mailed, or given to the school nurse.
A parent/guardian (only) must register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you
already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names
(parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email,
check your Email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation Email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer. Athletes may only register for one sport per season.
7. Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete.
You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. Tryouts/practices will start on the season start date.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the Registrations tab in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen.
SUPPORT: If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-205-2800 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.